Monday, February 12, 2007

New workers' compensation product?

Because I write so frequently on workers' compensation issues, I'm always scanning the horizon for new products that can improve the management of workers' compensation claims or can assist in the management of the underwriting side of work comp programs. If your company has a new product or has an existing product that can improve self-insureds' or carriers' bottom lines, please contact me via my website.

I may be able to highlight your program in a national publication and help your product gain exposure to a broader audience. I recently highlighted the great organization Best Doctors www.bestdoctors.com in a national publication. You can see this article on their website at this location: http://www.bestdoctors.com/bd/docs/Best%20Doctors%20offers%20improved%20care.pdf on page 3.

See what Insurance Writer can do for your company!

No comments: