Friday, March 9, 2007

New training module available

Those who manage workers' compensation claims know what I'm talking about. It is those sticky claims that linger on your loss runs year after year after year.

I'm just making available a training module called "Twenty Tips for Closing Workers' Compensation Claims." Drawn from my experience as a workers' compensation claims manager, the presentation presents practical and unusual methods that close those lingering workers' compensation claims.

I presented this module in a national teleconference to great reviews. I guarantee that the money you spend on this presentation will be recouped many, many times over by the claims you close as a result.

If you'd like more information regarding the presentation of this topic to your organization, please call me at (573) 638-3738.

No comments: