Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thank you cards for busy execs

I preach to the converted, I'm sure, about the value of cards in building business. I've discovered a great resource, a card service that allows you to manage all your cards and contacts on line, whether it's birthdays, anniversaries, thank you cards, or seasonal wishes.

For about a dollar (this includes postage), you can send a beautiful card automatically, even personalized in your own handwriting. For more information, take ten minutes and call me for more information.

I find many busy agents are doing Google searches looking for advice on writing cards. This simple program will help you manage your card commitments.

What better way to build relationships than by cards? I've kept in touch over the years with hundreds of people this way. You can, too. Call me (visit my website for contact information) and simplify your life while building your relationships. Isn't that what sales is all about?

No comments: